Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Endless obsession

I'm not sure how Endless.com could have eluded me for so long. It is Zappos, but better in price, organization, navigation and cool little features. I can easily zip straight to the vegetarian size 11 blue pumps and sort them from low to high price ... and have several pages of shoes to choose from. My frugal, amazon-like tootsy is in clog heaven right now. I am currently drooling over these:


A. Necessary Objects City Nights Clutch $25
B. Luichiny Women's Delilah Sandal $37.92
C. Enzo Angiolini Women's Maylie Peep Toe Pump $88.95

Plus, they all have FREE overnight shipping and FREE returns. Heck yeah.

1 comment:

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

Lovin' the black peep-toes. I have a pair of wedge, sandle peep-toes that I wear nearly every day ... so comfy and addictive :)