Monday, July 28, 2008

To the letter

On one of our first dates, my fiance and I spent half the time talking about fonts. Needless to say, I LOVE fonts. So I just had to repost this entry by sfgirlbybay.

I still quite like the look of letters used as decor accents. I am a big fan of graphic type and have a fondness for fonts of all kinds. I really love the look of funky vintage letters, like the ones used above, to spell out a special word, or message. I thought I'd take a look around and see what's out there in the way of alphabet accessorizing!

I get my letters from a local shop, Timeless Treasures, and owner is so helpful
and is always up for helping to find you the letters you seek.

Clockwise from left to right: Fabulous Font Coasters from CarolinaCottage;
Custom Embroidered Wall Wear from Neawear; and beautiful
Ceramic Letters from artist Stephanie DeArmond.

Clockwise from left to right: Wood Type Collage from Green Chair Press;
Recycled Metal Letters from Urban Outfitters; Oversized Letters from
Pottery Barn; and colorful Enamel Letters, also from Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talking about fonts on a date is sooo Ben!