Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sparks are flying


I couldn't have put it better myself. It sounds like Perfect Bound is thinking about the same type of send-off that I am: "As an unexpected touch, I'd love to incorporate sparklers (a budget friendly version of fireworks) into our wedding send-off. I think they photograph so beautifully and literally light up the night. Sparkle has a great website filled with ideas and commonly asked questions such as, Will sparklers burn my dress? Each 10 inch sparkler lasts for approximately 45 seconds and they say to plan on at least 5 sparklers per guest. What you don't want is a send off line with guests who have used all their sparklers before you even begin your send-off. A box of 288 is $45. A box 48 of 36 inch sparklers is $60.
(photos from www.sparklersonline.com)

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: