Friday, September 26, 2008

Walking across Africa


I'm in the middle of a wonderful new release called Africa Trek I. It is the first in two books chronicling one couple's three year walk through Africa. This book kind of chose me at the store and I have been immersed in it ever since. Really, I just want to BE this couple.

"Africa Trek is the incredible journey of husband and wife Alex and Sonia Poussin. For three years the French couple walked 8,700 miles across Africa, from the Cape of Good Hope to the Sea of Galilee. During their journey, which they personally filmed, they endured fatigue, extreme thirst, blazing sun, prowling hyenas, malaria and more.

But what they discovered along the way was an incredibly generous place rich with heart, humor and life. The Poussins experienced a piece of the world few of us have ever seen, where time and culture is so different from our own." -www.africatrekseries.com

No comments: