Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Goodbye wedding planning

I've had a great time planning this wedding. I've lovingly compiled a box of magazine, a LONG list of wedding blogs and a file full of photo clippings throughout this process. I've enjoyed posting things I am excited about on this blog and hearing feedback from friends and random internet people. At one point I thought I could start a wedding planning blog for my newspaper and keep in touch with the industry. Think again.

I find my eyes glazing over when I see a bridal magazine. I've been zipping through the blogs on my google reader without glancing at the entries. I think it is time to move on.

We have 18 days until we get married and I can't wait. I know all the hard work of our friends and family will pay off and it will be beautiful ... but I need to stop thinking about it now.

I'm declaring a vacation from my wedding! Woo hoo!

No comments: