Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Google Docs


Hey brides-to-be! If you are not using Google Docs to plan your wedding, you obviously haven't heard about Google Docs. For those of you that haven’t heard, the 20 individual Google Doc templates are geared exclusively towards the bride, groom and their wedding planning adventures. With these templates, you can keep track of your guest list, your budget and a million other things, sharing each document with ease and simplicity.

The Google Doc templates were just coming out when I was planning my wedding, so I didn't get a chance to use them. I'd love to hear what you think about the wedding templates.

Ananda

1 comment:

Erin said...

I started using the google docs wedding planner just a couple of weeks ago. My mother and maid of honor also have access and it's been a very helpful way to keep us all up-to-date. We're still in the process of customizing the various pages to suit our needs, which I definitely recommend. For example, google docs offers several budget pages, but one is only an estimator while the other really tracks your spending and has an estimator built in. It's pretty easy to delete and add what you need. I am definitely a fan!

Erin