Thursday, August 14, 2008

Talented, beautiful, successful ...


What I really love about the whole blogging/crafting world is, not only do you get to see an artist's work but you can follow along with their process via their blog. Buying my wedding hairpiece from Myra at Twigs and Honey was only the beginning of learning about her. I now read about her on wedding message boards and keep updated on her newest products through her blog. The woman only gets more innovative as time passes. She just started a second Etsy store called Pebbles and Paisley and created a bolero out of tulle, flowers and pearls. So inspiring to get out there and create something beautiful!

1 comment:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Amanda!

You make me blush! You are such a sweetie!! Thank you so much for this ridiculously nice post about the etsy shops! I am so happy to have had a chance to work with you. You are lovely! Really... gorgeous! I look forward to reading more of your posts! Thank you for keeping up on the twigs & honey blog! It is good to know the blog is read and I'm not talking/typing to myself. ;) haha! Thank you! -Myra