Friday, August 8, 2008

The fake eyelash debate

Pro wedding day false lashes:
Glamorous look
Wear less makeup so crying won't mess up anything
Tons of styles out there

Con:
Can be $130 if done by a professional
Can fall off if done by me
Could irritate my eyes
Would have to test them out in advance to get used to them
Could look fake

I like the idea of looking great and not worrying about makeup because I am a low maintenance kind of girl. But will it be more hassle than it is worth? Anyone out there have some wisdom for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say- much more of a pain than a good waterproof mascara. Unless you wanted to wear those feathery ones you have pictured- then by all means go for it! :)

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

Run away!!! That's my opinion :)

You're beautiful without fake eyelashes. Plus, on your wedding day, don't you want to be remembered as real as you are!?