Monday, May 17, 2010

Follow your bliss


I've only been hearing amazing things about Bliss Bakery in Omaha's Old Market.  Their blog had the cutest story, I just had to share:

Kacie Sea writes: "Today was the grand re-opening of Bliss Old Market Bakery.  The week was full of preparation and the day was perfect-beautiful weather, great live music outside and amazing pastries and sweets!

"On top of those events, we helped set up an engagement!  The couple were on a walk downtown and in the window of Bliss were two cakes that our fabulous team made that said "Melissa...Marry me!"  I got to sit outside and photograph it without her suspecting a thing...don't worry, she said yes!  Now that's what I call Bliss!"



QUITE the full-service bakery!  I must go check this place out for myself.

Has anyone been to Bliss Bakery?  What did you think?

Ananda

1 comment: