Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update on the list

I talked earlier about my list of 23 things to do before I am 24. With only 17 days to go, here are the items left on the list:

1. Sew something I love (recruited a friend to do this with me soon)
5. Visit a museum (maybe in NYC?)
7. Take Ben to Arugula (going tonight!)
15. Go antiquing (still working on this one)
18. Go to the statue of liberty (going on Sunday!)
23. Make a wedding hair appointment (ugh, why can't I just DO this already?)

Looking back, I'm proud of myself for checking off so many goals. At one time running a mile seemed like something only a super-hero would do. Now I run more than a mile 5 times a week!

My drinking tea from the leaves goal wasn't as positive as an experience, but I blame that on bad leaves.

I'm kind of hesitant to even think what will go on my list of 24 for 25. I'm motivated to shoot higher in what I want to accomplish, but how high should I go?

No comments: