Monday, December 8, 2008

I'll get this out of my system now



This is my first post on this blog! I know I was introduced awhile ago but my crazy life in combination with the holidays, vacation and the horrible flu have kept me from posting. I'm here now and intend to post more frequently. Whew! On to the post!

A friend of mine has become obsessed with letterpress recently (she's actually buying one; picking it up in January!) and took me to an event a couple of weeks ago at Gilah Press + Design (who did the design shown above) here in Baltimore. Since going to the event, I'VE become obsessed with letterpress--hard not to! Everything looks so beautiful on letterpress and it feels so authentic. For some reason it feels more personal. This makes it a perfect option for wedding invitations. Which is why my new goal in life is to buy a press and start doing our invites on it. We'll keep you updated, but I just had to get this out of my system!

Heather

No comments: