Saturday, June 7, 2008

A new location

Hello everyone. Welcome to the new and improved wedding planning blog of Ananda Walden. The old address just wasn't cutting it ... you know first hand if you were only able to access it half the time. So here is a lighter, more organized space for me to keep track of ideas for my own wedding and to share ideas for other 'to-bes' out there who love wedding blogs as much as myself.

I live and work at a newspaper in Hartford, Connecticut with Ben, my fiance. We are planning a wedding back home in Omaha, Nebraska. It will be a smaller affair on a smaller lake in the middle of the city. Hopefully the trees will be blazing with fall colors and the weather will be perfect. I've given up trying to control the weather, but everything else, I will post here.

Have fun, and check back often! -Ananda

No comments: